Oops. I missed a post. I really need to come up with the “I missed a post” days on these constraints. The last time I did a post-per-day thing—March, I think, which seems like a millennia ago but maybe it was April, which is now half a millennia ago—I did make up posts because it was a daily posting constraint not a word count and daily posting constraint.
I’m trying to decide if I’m starting the project over from now or if I’m going to just add a day on at the end. I think I’m leaning towards the former but I don’t need to decide until the end of June. I don’t think. I haven’t done the math (or I’ve forgotten it if I have).
I’ll figure it out.